Give Yourself Permission
by Michael Feeley
GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION are three of the kindest words I know.
When I first heard them, they inspired great joy, freedom, and gratitude in me.
Usually, we wait for others to acknowledge us and give us permission to do things but the idea that I could permit myself – pick myself – to live as I want – live as my true self was liberating!
I had the green light to say “yes” to me. It was brand new, giving myself permission for all kinds of things.
– Permission to relax.
– Permission to stop being too hard on myself.
– Permission to change.
– Permission to follow my dreams.
– Permission to be kind to yourself.
– Permission not to be perfect.
– Permission to fail and to succeed.
– Permission to show uncertainty.
– Permission to be happy on my terms, sticking to my core values and principles.
– Permission to lead.
I was learning to make choices that enabled me to trust myself.
Permission permits growth, change, and self-empathy so you can live your truth – the gorgeous facts of you.
Go ahead and try. Permit yourself to be you.
Thanks – Michael (he, him)
Please share this post with your tribes.
I think you’ll also see meaning in this – Take Action and Try!