What’s Your Attitude to the World?
by Michael Feeley
OF COURSE YOU have an attitude to the world.
How you choose to see the world is the largest thing in your life.
How you view reality, and its effects on you are as real and true as the fact you need air to live.
Think about it:
– How do I see the world – as a friendly, good place or not?
– How do I see everything that is not me?
– When did my attitude to the world begin?
– How accurate is my way of seeing the world?
– What’s good and what’s wrong with my way of seeing the world?
– Where could my attitude to the world – people – love – marriage – women – men – money – politics – work – sex – exercise – success – food – creativity – education+++ be better?
– How can you change the way you see the world if it is unjust and inaccurate?
I often say – The world doesn’t need to change. It’s how people see it that needs to change.
Thanks – Michael
Please share this idea with people and see the world accurately and with kindness.
This also may matter to you – Change How You See the World.