Show and Tell or Hide and Vanish
by Michael Feeley
PEOPLE MAKE CHOICES.
Will you decide to show and tell or hide and vanish in life, work, and other things?
How will you choose to be present? Or maybe decide not to be present.
What will you produce and create value or not?
– You sign up for a group Zoom community gathering a week in advance, and at the last minute, you decide not to go.
– You go to an office meeting, you look present and say nothing.
– You take an in-person workshop and sit in the back row, near the door, when you could be upfront and actively participating.
– You write a Daily Blog. You do it for three months and then quit because you didn’t get the response you wanted, or you keep writing and publishing for five years, 10 years+++, and you build a following – connecting and growing with your audience of people who find value in your work.
– You decide to write a book – a choice medium to spread your ideas – you have an editor and a second draft completed, but you stop and never publish it.
– People count on you, or you let them know you’re unreliable and uninterested.
– People know some things about you, or you’re unknown because you like it that way.
You could show up and say: “I’m grateful to be here. I’m committed to the meeting and intend to listen deeply, learn, and
see how I can be helpful using my mind, heart, skills, life experience, and creativity.”
See what I’m saying about people’s choices – show and tell or hide and vanish?
Thanks – Michael (he, him)
Please share my Daily with your tribes.
This matters too – Don’t Play with Integrity.