What Has the Pandemic Given You?
by Michael Feeley
With the heartbreak and terror of now, I ask a question on the other side of fear –
What value has the pandemic given you?
The question doesn’t make less, in any way, of the effects of this epidemic, it presents one option we have –
the choice to change fear into a benefit – and make it something to learn from.
- I’ve slowed down. I’m not moving fast. Not hurrying. Not rushing.
That helped me see what’s really important to me. What’s most precious.
- My partner and our love for 25 years.
- The freedom to move. Going in and out of my home and when I want.
- My passion for giving service – helping people feel good and happy about themselves and the world and that means creating change, offering comfort, security and happiness through the work I do as a life coach and real estate agent. Enabling a person to change their mind about something that will change their life.
- How may I serve you?
- The need to live close to nature.
- Having friends I care about and count on.