Respect Yourself on Social Media
by Michael Feeley
IN A CONVERSATION with a friend about social media, these questions came up about the advantages and disadvantages of being on social media and whether you respect yourself for the way you use social media.
– Why are you on social media?
– What effect does social media have on you – a good or bad effect?
– What effect do you have on other people when you are on social media – a good or bad effect?
– On a scale of 1 – 10 (1 being low and 10 high), how much time do you spend on social media?
– When you’re on social media, what are you putting off that you could be doing somewhere else?
– What would you be doing with your time without social media?
– Where are you proud of your time on social media, and where are you not proud or ashamed?
– Why did you start using social media in the first place?
– What do you think is a reasonable amount of time to spend on social media daily?
– How many people on social media do you think sincerely care for you and are true friends?
– Are you addicted to social media – yes or no?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using social media? Please list 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages.
The choices we make and the tools we use affect us and other people. How we use our time is important to understand and
act on. We will either respect ourselves or not.
Thanks – Michael (he, him)
Please share this Daily with others.
This is important too – Technology Can Have Goodwill for You.